10th Workshop on Uncertainty Processing
September 16-19, 2015, Monínec, Czech Republic
About the Workshop
A series of Workshops on Uncertainty Processing (WUPES) has been held in the Czech Republic every third year since 1988. Proceedings from several previous workshops can be found on their websites ( WUPES'12, WUPES'09, and WUPES'06). Like the previous meetings the forthcoming Workshop will foster creative intellectual activities and the exchange of ideas in an informal atmosphere. Therefore we will keep the number of participants limited (~40).
The workshop will be held in Monínec - Sports and Relaxation Centre on Javorová skála hill 70 km south of Prague on the borders of the Central and South Bohemia Regions near the town of Sedlec-Prčice.
We invite submission of papers on (but not limited to) information science, operations research, management science, stochastic analysis, fuzzy analysis, mathematical programming, discrete optimization, constraint programming, planning, and related fields.
There will be a SPECIAL ISSUE of International Journal of Approximate Reasoning ( IJAR) dedicated to WUPES'15. For this, all the selected papers will have to pass a regular reviewing process.
- Nihat Ay (Germany)
- Gernot D. Kleiter (Austria)
- Vilém Novák (Czech Republic)
- Prakash P. Shenoy (USA)
- Milan Studený (Czech Republic) - chair
- Radim Jiroušek - chair
- Václav Kratochvíl
- Tomáš Kroupa
- Milan Studený
- Lucie Váchová
- Jiřina Vejnarová
- Jiří Vomlel
Dates and deadlines
June 15th, 2015 - submission of extended abstracts (up to two pages) upload July 1st, 2015 - notification of acceptance July 15th, 2015 - registration & early payment deadline August 1st, 2015 - camera-ready copy of accepted papers (upload) August 15th, 2015 - (extended deadline) camera-ready copy of accepted papers (upload)
- September 16th, 2015 - looking forward to meeting you in Monínec
- Faculty of Management, University of Economics, Jindřichův Hradec
- Centre of Excellence IT4Innovations, division of the University of Ostrava, Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling.
- Insitute of Information Theory and Automation, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
- Czech Society for Cybernetics and Informatics